I am on Windows 11. Starting yesterday, I have been getting the CC-501 error message when I am trying to update my Fidelity accounts. Anyone else having this issue? Is it a Quicken issue or should I contact Fidelity?
Thanks
I'm having the same problem. The CC-501 error is "unspecified". It's odd, though, because each individual account shows it had connected and downloaded transactions, and the ones with new transactions did download them.
I reset the accounts but that didn't fix them (reset, not update now). So I will deactivate them all and reauthorize and see if that works.
It is important to first deactivate all the Fidelity accounts before doing the reauthorization. (You might already know this but some others have deactivated and reauthorized one account at a time which often does not work as intended so I thought I would mention this for those who do not know to first deactivate all accounts before reauthorizing.)
Same problem here. Started yesterday.
Did you try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in my first post in this thread?
If so, what results did you get?
Hello All, Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation.
It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.
While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.
Please let us know once you have done so, and we apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
Hello again,
We now have an open Alert for this issue. For details and updates, please refer to this Community Alert.
If you wish to be notified of updates as they become available, please feel free to bookmark the Alert by clicking the bookmark flag located on the top-right of the Alert post.
Thank you!
Same problem
Is there any movement on this? I am still receiving CC-501 errors for my Fidelity Accounts.
Hi @Jeffrey Thielen,
Thank you for reaching out. The error you mentioned is related to the ongoing community alert. However, I checked your account, and it is now returning an FDP-350 error, which should be resolved by reauthorizing the account.
Do you see a “Fix It” button? If so, please click it and follow the prompts to reauthorize the account.
Once you’ve completed the steps, please let me know how it goes.