I have used Quicken for Windows for many many years.

Thomas Davidson
Thomas Davidson Member ✭✭
edited October 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I have used Quicken for Windows for many many years. Presently using Premiere due to a variety of investments. My entire financial life is on Quicken. It is a great product. I have a large number of investments brokered through two different services. I certainly appreciate the automatic upload feature. Since I have such great dependence on Quicken, it is important to my that it remain a vibrant and sucessful product. I just wanted to encourage you to keep up the tradition that Quicken had at Intuit. Tom in Kalamazoo.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Praise, directed to Q itself, is so infrequent here that it's MOST appreciated.  As a SuperUser on this forum, I only wish that I could claim some of the credit ... but it's the Q employees, and especially the development and product teams, that have earned this.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2017
    i have 10 years of data in quicken that I protect vigorously.  I would like to see the investment returns functions improved.  I know it has problems with measuring real return with dividends included, but I don't understand why that is.  I am not an accountant....:)
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016

i have 10 years of data in quicken that I protect vigorously.  I would like to see the investment returns functions improved.  I know it has problems with measuring real return with dividends included, but I don't understand why that is.  I am not an accountant....:)

Your comment would have been better as a separate post tagged as an 'Idea'. That way it gets noticed by the developers.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2017

I to have used Q since 2003. I have my life tied up in Q, it seems like once a week I learn something new. GREAT product. Keep up the Good work.
This discussion has been closed.