Using Quicken with MacBook and iPhone.

I am using quicken 2017 on my MacBook. I am using the latest Quicken App on my iPhone. When I enter items in my iPhone on Quicken - they do not update back to my Quicken account on the Macbook. It was doing it fine for the last year - now it will not do it. My wife and I both enter our purchases on our iPhones - and they have always updated to my main account on my laptop. Can you please help it work again?

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    I have never gotten the iPhone app to work for me on a consistent basis.

I've always had errors downloading on the phone app, sync errors going back and forth...and worse, data corruption of my main data file (thank goodness for backups).

I gave up on even using the app some time ago.  Many other users have the same problems.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    The quicken iPhone app worked flawlessly for me for about 8 months. Then all of a sudden - the data form the two iPhones - was not getting back to the main account on my MacBook. It worked so well before - I do not want to give up on it. MacBook and iPhone 7. 
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017

The quicken iPhone app worked flawlessly for me for about 8 months. Then all of a sudden - the data form the two iPhones - was not getting back to the main account on my MacBook. It worked so well before - I do not want to give up on it. MacBook and iPhone 7. 

And as I mentioned...I had the same issue.  It works for a while, sometimes months, and then has issues.

I gave up.  After the third time it corrupted my Quicken data file on my desktop, I abandoned the mobile app and decided never to return to it.  
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited December 2017

Sometimes resetting the cloud services can solve these issues, are you familiar with how to do this’?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018
    Set up the  Quicken 
    Click Update Accounts icon to download new transactions and sync data to your mobile device. Make sure that Sync to Quicken Cloud is selected. and for more detailed solution you can also visit to the iphone support number take the help from the experts.
This discussion has been closed.