Wells Fargo Retirement Plans unavailable?

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited July 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I'm attempting to add my Wells Fargo 401k into Quicken, and after hours of pulling my hair out, I have no idea how I can resolve this.

When I add a 401k, and select Wells Fargo Retirement Plans - it just takes me to a manual entry page, where it asks me to add all my securities manually.  There is never any attempt to contact Wells Fargo, or import data... it's all manual.

I've gone through validation of my file, creating a new file, trying on multiple computers, and even having my father try on his version.  All roads lead back to a manual entry.

Anyone have any luck getting Wells Fargo 401k data imported into Quicken (and hopefully updated) automatically?  If so - HOW?!?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hey Loren,

Sorry you're experiencing this difficulty.

I added a 401k account with Wells Fargo to my Quicken and it appears to only offer web connect.

This means that you will need to download a QFX file from the banks website and import the transaction into Quicken. 

For help with web connect and importing files please review https://www.quicken.com/support/web-connect-troubleshooting.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2018
    Tyka - you solved the issue immediately. Thank you!  You could teach the guys on chat support a few things...
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Glad to hear that this issue was resolved!

-Thanks!
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.