expensable field on home and Business 2018 register - where is it?

I want to indicate an expense as Expensable. But i do not see the "Exp" flag on the register line. i have quicken business 2018.
Where is the expensable flag?

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2018
    What???  

Do you mean you want to indicate it's a Tax Line Item in the register (signified with check mark inside a circle in the Date field)?

You'll need to elaborate further, since I don't recollect any term as Expensable used in Quicken.  
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018
    I answered my own issue. I was unable to see the Expensable field (checkbox) on my registers because it was deselected from view. 
    Anybody wishing to see this field, click the Register Columns Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the register's column headers row for a list of columns. Select "Expensed" to display that column. 
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

I answered my own issue. I was unable to see the Expensable field (checkbox) on my registers because it was deselected from view. 
    Anybody wishing to see this field, click the Register Columns Gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the register's column headers row for a list of columns. Select "Expensed" to display that column. 

Hello Brad,

We're glad to hear that you were able to find the option and thank you for sharing the steps to add this column to the register with the rest of the Community!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.