Cash Money Market balance not correct in Schwab IRA account

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Cash / Money Market balance not correct in an Schwab IRA account. Cash balances in 3 other Schwab accounts are correct and update correctly.  I see old posts about this problem with no solutions, any one know how to fix my one account that doesn't update?  

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hey Skihuts,

Sorry you're having this difficulty.

Is the issue that one of the accounts isn't downloading transactions or is it up to date but the balance is incorrect?

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2018
    Everything in 4 accounts updates and is correct except the cash balance in an IRA account. Transactions update and the cash balance changes but it is not correct.
  • Derek
    Derek Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I have the same issue, Its downloads fine, cash balance is correct, but market value of funds, stocks etc.. balance changes to millions when my account is rebalanced with online downloads. Can not seem fo fix it. Any ideas? I only see this in Schwab IRA accounts.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Derek said:

I have the same issue, Its downloads fine, cash balance is correct, but market value of funds, stocks etc.. balance changes to millions when my account is rebalanced with online downloads. Can not seem fo fix it. Any ideas? I only see this in Schwab IRA accounts.

posted on an older thread, creating a new thread to bring attention to the area

Please reference the new conversation here: Incorrect cash balance in Schwab IRA
    ~~~***~~~
  • Derek
    Derek Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Derek said:

I am using Mac 2018, and have constant issue whenever I re-balance my IRA Schwab  IRA, the market value goes up to the 50 Million ( funds, cash value is OK)! Any idea how to fix it?, on occasions, after several weeks it adjusts itself, bur goes back when rebalancing.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Derek said:

Hey Derek,

Please click on the link above and respond there, this thread is outdated.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.