invoices don't print correctly from Q2018 H&B.

invoices don't print correctly from Q2018 H&B. All I get are a few thin lines and faint text. I am printing to an Epson XP-830 printer with the latest drivers. I'm using a Win 10, 64bit laptop.

I've checked all the printer settings and these are ok. Printer prints test page correctly so it's not a comms problem. This didn't happen with the 2017 version, only since the upgrade to Q2018 H&B.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    What happens if you try printing to the Quicken PDF Printer?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    On the screen the pdf file looks correct, but it prints out in the same way, although I've only viewed the pdf in MS Edge as I've still to install Acrobat. I was previously running the Q2018H&B on a Mac under VMware and Win 8.1 and was getting the same issue - one reason I changed to straight Win 10 on a PC.

I just got the instructions on how to ensure the PDF printer is setup for 64-bit operation so I don't know if that will help or not. 
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Is there a Logo on your invoice? If so, try removing it and then printing.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

On the screen the pdf file looks correct, but it prints out in the same way, although I've only viewed the pdf in MS Edge as I've still to install Acrobat. I was previously running the Q2018H&B on a Mac under VMware and Win 8.1 and was getting the same issue - one reason I changed to straight Win 10 on a PC.

I just got the instructions on how to ensure the PDF printer is setup for 64-bit operation so I don't know if that will help or not. 

Since the upgrade to QW2018, have you gone thru the printer setup process?  FILE, Printer Setup ... and then there's several options.
    Also,  can you print reports from Q?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.