Q2018Mac - Show investment accounts cash balance in summary window

Options
Reed Welch
Reed Welch Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Investing (Mac)
In Q2017M, when reviewing investment accounts and transactions, the summary window showed the account cash balance in the top right window. That is now missing in the Q2018M (window shows Day Gain/Loss).
Is there a user setting one can make to make it reappear, or is that just what changed?

The reason I ask, is that most of my brokerage discrepancies w/ Q are with the cash balance and dividends reinvested, and having a quick view of cash balance has been helpful.
Now I have to reconcile every investment account (I have 9 between investments and retirement account) to determine if all is ok.

FWIW - Day Gain/Loss in summary window is not important to me, since it is propagated many times through the investment windows. Using Q to track gains/losses on any real time manner is futile - investment websites are much better with up to date information/quotes.

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The ability to do this has been removed. From the little feedback I have gotten, I suspect this was on purpose.

I do miss that ability. You can still see the cash balance in the portfolio view, but that isn't what is being reported from your brokerage. 
This discussion has been closed.