Report Not Displaying Properly

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited October 2018 in Reports (Windows)
A couple of releases back, one of the built in reports stopped displaying properly.  The report is created but you cannot see the transaction detail but you can see the amount.  I can click on the individual entry and Quicken will take me to the proper account and entry.  The "How much did I pay to" report displays properly but the "How much did I spend on" report does not display properly.

I re-installed Quicken but the problem persists.  I tried to change the font from the "Report Visual & Font setting with no success.  I think there may be a problem with how fonts are handled, page size, and/or possible wrap. I also did a validate to check for errors.  No issues detected.

The report that works show multiple columns.  The one that does not work only shows one column.  Sometimes I can see the account as well if I move the column out.  The account is lined up with the column.

Year: 2018
Version: R11.18
    Build:27.1.11.18

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Try re-creating the report from one of the canned reports.  SOMETIMES, reports don't get brought over properly in system conversions.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    If you're seeing a report with garbage numbers in all columns click the Customize icon from the Report view. Click the "Reset columns" button.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

If you're seeing a report with garbage numbers in all columns click the Customize icon from the Report view. Click the "Reset columns" button.

This resolved my problem.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.