No Mutual Fund Prices September 19 2018

ColinGruchy
ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in Investing (Windows)
It is 9:36 p.m. and there are no mutual fund prices downloading for Quicken Canada, Year 2018, Version R12.8, Build 27.1.12.8. Market indices and stock prices are OK. I have 3 fund companies, BMO, RBC and Tangerine. None of the prices for these funds has downloaded.

Comments

• ColinGruchy
    ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    INI240, Tangerine Equity Growth Portfolio, just came in at 9:41 p.m. Eastern.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I'm not surprised that the fund prices for 10 days from now haven't been posted.

Today is only September 19, 2018.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ColinGruchy
    ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Sorry for the typo. September 18 2019
  • ColinGruchy
    ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    You're so funny I forgot to laugh. Change the 2 to a 1. September 19. Happy now?
  • Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    It would be really convenient if Quicken posted the prices for Sept 29th on Sept 19th... just saying... it would be a nice value add for Quicken! Hey, people might even stop complaining about the subscription model and the price increase ;-0
  • ColinGruchy
    ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

It would be really convenient if Quicken posted the prices for Sept 29th on Sept 19th... just saying... it would be a nice value add for Quicken! Hey, people might even stop complaining about the subscription model and the price increase ;-0

[Violation of Community Guidelines]
    And since you mentioned the subscription price, yes, I do expect exceptional service for $89.99 / year.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

If you expect exceptional service then frankly you have bought the wrong software, and in the wrong country.  In my opinion you are paying a premium because Quicken Inc considers that is what it takes to support a smaller market that history of the product forces it to support.

[Violation of Community Guidelines]

What's more you are complaining about something that Quicken Inc can't really control.  It is provided by their service provider.  They can get in touch with them and have them look into it or maybe if the problem gets really bad look for another provider.   But they can't directly fix it.
  • ColinGruchy
    ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

I have been purchasing Quicken in Canada since 1996 because that is where I live and bank. The security price downloads worked perfectly until Quicken split from Intuit and started the subscription model. They probably switched to a new data provider to cut costs. They can directly fix it.
  • ColinGruchy
    ColinGruchy Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    September 19 prices were updated on September 20. Please close this issue. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.