Is there a way to display what securities are held across multiple accounts?

Quicken tallies the total shares of each of my securities that  are held in different accounts, but I can't figure out how to display all the accounts in which any given security might be held.  Hopefully this can be done, if so I would appreciate instruction on to do this.  

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would look at the Investing tab's Portfolio view. You can set the  View By to be by security. You may find the Security Detail view helpful as well. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also just click on the security and scroll thru it's register to see the activity and which accounts are used.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The portfolio view can include all accounts.  You can group by account or by security (among other choices).  Group by security will total across all selected accounts, but will not tell you the breakdown - X shares in this account, Y shares in that account.  

Group by Account will show you all (selected) securities.  If you customize down to one security, you would get that breakdown and at the bottom total values (not total shares).
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or on the Investing > Allocations page you can select just one security and the Allocation by account pie chart will show which accounts the security is held in.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.