Blank categories on home page summary

mmilian
mmilian Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Quicken Mobile
Hello,

Please see image attached. I have 2 categories appearing in the summary (Cash and Other) with blank values and I cannot identify which accounts are causing the issue.  Is this something on my side? Is it a bug? Please advise. 

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Mmillian,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the Community and post this question!

Do you have a cash account in your Quicken File?

The Other category encompasses loan, asset etc type of accounts.  Do you have any of those account types in Quicken that are synced to the mobile app?

Let us know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • mmilian
    mmilian Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hello Quicken_Tyka 

All accounts which are synced and active have balances so I cannot see that it would be related to those.  I do have accounts that are closed in my Quicken file but again, they are not checked to be synced.  Hope this helps.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response.

On my Quicken, I don't have a cash account that I track in Quicken.

When I look at my mobile app, I also see Cash with a (-) because I don't have a cash account for the mobile app to report.

Do you actively have a Cash type account in the Quicken file?

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • mmilian
    mmilian Member ✭✭
    Thanks Quicken_Tyka.  So are you saying that these labels are fixed and show up regardless if an account of this type is syncing or not?  
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Mmilian,

Yes, what you are seeing is built into the mobile app and is the standard display and can't be edited. Regardless if you have accounts of that type or not.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • mmilian
    mmilian Member ✭✭
    Thanks for clarifying Quicken_Tyka.  Makes sense now, though maybe as feature suggestion, the labels should not be fixed but dynamic based on the data.  Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.