I can barely see the light blue faunts on my screen. Is there anyway to make them darker?

Options
My old version of quicken was readable with dark text and numbers on a white background.  My new Quicken Premier for Windows has a light blue text and numbers that I can barely read with Magnify.  There must be some way to make the data more readable.

Best Answer

Answers

• sldhmhill87
    sldhmhill87 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I gave up and went back to my Quicken 2016, working like usual.  If you use bill pay I am told this will become an issue in April 2019.  I did not use it and have had so many issues with the new annual membership app that I converted back now no issues and the appearance of the view is as good as it has been for the pas 15+ years.  Good luck.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes I gave up and went back to my Quicken 2016, working like usual.  If you use bill pay I am told this will become an issue in April 2019.  I did not use it and have had so many issues with the new annual membership app that I converted back now no issues and the appearance of the view is as good as it has been for the pas 15+ years.  Good luck.
    FWIW, all online services for Quicken 2016 will stop functioning on 4/30/19.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • DrGaryU
    DrGaryU Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind going back if it solves my problem, but what about the statement "all online services for Quicken 2016 will stop"?  Does that mean I cannot update my data with an online link to my banks?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DrGaryU said:
    I don't mind going back if it solves my problem, but what about the statement "all online services for Quicken 2016 will stop"?  Does that mean I cannot update my data with an online link to my banks?
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy
This discussion has been closed.