Help How do I set Quicken H&B to open by default in register view like I could in Q 2106?

I recently upgraded to 2019 Q H&B from 2016 Q deluxe. I have decided to start fresh and not import old data.  I'm frustrated by some of the UI changes and the lack of info re making the switch.

*First, I want to be able to open Quicken H&B and have the register display as the default opening page.

Second, I would like all of my account registers be set alike (6 for biz and 5 for personal) and not have to customize them individually. Currently when I choose change all other registers it only says one has been changed.

Third, May I have some recommendations for a consultant I can hire to help set up H&B. I need someone who knows 2019 in and out and I have particular needs I would like to troubleshoot before I get started. I want to work with someone I can talk with over the phone. I do not want to use Quicken support, my needs go beyond that.

Thanks very much!

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There are a few ways to set the Startup location.  For example, select Edit > Preferences...

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There are a few ways to set the Startup location.  For example, select Edit > Preferences...

• tledrkjclark
    tledrkjclark Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I'm a bit embarrassed I couldn't find it. Do you have and feed back on part 2 and three of my post? :)
  • tledrkjclark
    tledrkjclark Member ✭✭
    Thanks, it was not clear that it only works on the same type account.
    LOVE the detailed step by step, very much appreciated.
    Thanks for the quick response :)

This discussion has been closed.