Suddenly some of my toolbar reports won't open?

I have deleted all my toolbar reports (About 8) and thru manage toolbar reports added them back too the toolbar. Two of the reports opened and thhe rest won't open???

Best Answer

• marrdrm1971
    marrdrm1971 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    so I created another new report. this time it did save it??? I was able to save it to the toolbar??? I think I figured it out. You can't click on reports that are in a folder and save them to the toolbar even though it gives you that option. If you click on the folder it will save it to the toolbar as a drop down menu and show as one icon.. I moved all the reports from the folder to "my saved reports." Now when I manage my toolbar each report shows up as an Icon.

I found the other report that I kept saving in a different folder??? I'm ok now. However, using the toolbar manager with folders isn't clear.

Answers

• marrdrm1971
    marrdrm1971 Member ✭✭
    If I put the entire folder on the toolbar it works and I can open any of the reports from the drop down. If I try too put the individual reports on the toolbar some open and some don't. Strange
  • marrdrm1971
    marrdrm1971 Member ✭✭
    now I can modify a report , rename it and save to the same folder . it won't show up in the folder or just as a saved report. Something is wrong with the whole program with reports.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please go to Help > About Quicken and let us know what level (Starter, Deluxe, Premier, etc) and version of Quicken you are running.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • marrdrm1971
    marrdrm1971 Member ✭✭
    Thx Jim
    Premier
    R19.44 and build 27.1.19.44
    Just an FYI- I have used quicken for as long as they have been in business as Intuit. I have never had a problem with my reports. Seems like it started after the last update or next to last update????
  • marrdrm1971
    marrdrm1971 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    so I created another new report. this time it did save it??? I was able to save it to the toolbar??? I think I figured it out. You can't click on reports that are in a folder and save them to the toolbar even though it gives you that option. If you click on the folder it will save it to the toolbar as a drop down menu and show as one icon.. I moved all the reports from the folder to "my saved reports." Now when I manage my toolbar each report shows up as an Icon.

I found the other report that I kept saving in a different folder??? I'm ok now. However, using the toolbar manager with folders isn't clear.
This discussion has been closed.