USAA Accounts won't connect in Mobile App

Over the last several months, I have had to convert my USAA accounts from Express Web Connect to Direct Connect as Quicken Desktop stopped updating the accounts one by one in Express Web Connect. They work fine in Direct Connect. The accounts are still syncing with the cloud, but when I access the mobile app, it tells me that my five USAA accounts need attention. If I swipe the account to the left and hit Fix It, I receive a report that OFXHEADER is missing in QFX response.

Is there any way that I can have connectivity in both the desktop and the mobile app for these USAA accounts?

Best Answer

Answers

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    I'm using the current Quicken for Windows and have been using Quicken for about 20 years now. I have reset the cloud accounts, reset the bank accounts (including deleting and reinstalling), reinstalled Quicken and reinstalled the Quicken App. One thing that is working is that if I enter new data in either the Desktop or the mobile versions, it does sync to the other, but the mobile cannot connect with USAA and transfer data successfully for any of the five accounts I have there.
This discussion has been closed.