Dividend Report by Month for a Particular Year or Multiple Years

Options
Hi - I am trying to create a simple dividend report that shows a calendarized view of the dividends that have been paid by month for each security I own. So the report would have each of my securities as rows and the columns showing months of the year with a corresponding dividend amount if there was one paid into my brokerage account for that particular month.

I use a ton of different reports in Quicken but can't seem to create this particular view. I can create a transaction report that stacks all the dividends by month by security into a single column. However, i cant seem to find a view that to have the months in separate columns so I can see the dividend trends by each security.

Thanks for your help
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What Q product are you running?  What country?  What Build of Q? (do HELP, About Quicken for this last piece of info).

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rbalacha
    rbalacha Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe (2019 subscription)
    USA
    Version R19.52
    Build 27.1.19.52
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rbalacha said:
    Hi - I am trying to create a simple dividend report that shows a calendarized view of the dividends that have been paid by month for each security I own.
    I have thought about trying to create something like this - not so granular, but more of the total divs by month for a year..... to see the cash flow implications -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• rbalacha
    rbalacha Member ✭✭
    Options
    @q_lurker : Thanks for your response. I currently do this in excel but was hoping I could have Quicken do it within its reporting to make life easier.

It seems like all the fields are there but just can't get them on the same report!
    e.g. I can run an income/expense report that shows dividend income as a line item in monthly intervals in the format I am looking for, but unfortunately there is no option to show one level deeper to view the individual securities.

On the investment income report, it has the securities and their corresponding dividends but doesn't have an interval option.
This discussion has been closed.