Oppenheimer Retirement Account Now Invesco

Options
I have had an Oppenheimer retirement account through my employer for 10 years. I received notice from Invesco that they acquired Oppenheimer, which requires we to access their site for transactions. After setting up login permissions with Invesco, I discovered there is no means of downloading activity into Quicken. There is an option for individual investors, but not for retirement. I called Client Services at Invesco and they had no idea what Quicken was. Does someone have a work around? If not, all retirement plan info will have to be manually entered.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @randy_hoffman49

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience.

I checked our Master List of Financial Institutions that includes what type of accounts and connection methods each bank supports and was able to confirm that Invesco supports downloads of brokerage data only and do not currently offer download support for retirement accounts, I apologize.

If Invesco is interested in supporting downloads to Quicken for retirement accounts, a request may be submitted by the Financial Institution to our service providers here

Until then, the account(s) and transactions would need to be manually entered to track in Quicken.

I hope this information is helpful and please let the Community know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thank you,

Sarah

• CKPhilly
    CKPhilly Member
    Options
    Hi Moderator,

That is not an acceptable response. I've had individual accounts with Oppenheimer for decades and since the merger I have updated my login info on the Invesco site. When I use that information to add the Invesco accounts to Quicken, Quicken DOES FIND THE ACCOUNTS. BUT - there is a bug in your interface. It says I need to add my Invesco password (which I had already done on a previous screen - that's why Quicken found the accounts). But the password screen is simply a box with the word INVESCO. There is no place to add the password again. I have already reported this issue which is with Quicken's transfer interface. You need to fix it.
  • CKPhilly
    CKPhilly Member
    Options
    Here is a follow-up. I emailed Invesco in the unlikely event that the issue is on their end. Here is their reply:

Thank you for visiting invesco.com.
    If you have already added your Invesco account to your Quicken data file, then any further questions would need to be directed to Quicken Support by clicking on Help.
    If you have any questions regarding the above information, please e-mail us or call one of our Client Services Representatives toll free at 1-800-959-4246 from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Central Time, Monday through Friday. We will be glad to provide further assistance.
    Sincerely,
    Rosalinda Solano
    Correspondence Representative

Invesco is putting the ball back in Quicken's court. And I agree.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    ALSO, the decision as to whether a Financial  Institution(FI) provides  downloads into  Quicken is ENTIRELY AND SOLELY that of the Financial Institution.
    Quicken will sign the contract with any legitimate FI that wants to do so.  Invesco apparently believes that ONLY their brokerage customers are worthy.  Again,  their decision.
    I.E.,  Invesco's response is unBelievable  Stuff!

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.