Debt planning feature

I used to be able to set my debt planner to include my house. Just a few weeks ago, it won't include the house- even though I have not changed the account info in Quicken.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kjwes

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

I also attempted to replicate this issue in my copy of Quicken 2019 R19.55, but could not.  All Debt accounts are able to be included in the plan details and stay selected even if Quicken is closed and re-opened.

When viewing the Debt Reduction planner in Quicken, if you select the "Plan Actions" button and Edit Your Plan - is the house account missing from the list of "Other Debt Accounts"?

Or is the house account listed, but you receive an error message when attempting to include it in the Debt Reduction plan details?  If so, what does that error say?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • kjwes
    kjwes Member
    I click plan actions/edit and it does not show up. Accounts do appear but not the house. No error message- just the one debt I want to include and one that is a reoccurring charge that is paid off each month.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your house account would not be shown in the Debt Reduction Planner. Your mortgage or HELOC account would be available in the Debt Reduction Planner provided their account ending balance is greater than zero. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kjwes
    kjwes Member
    Yes, that is the account I am trying to get to. While I would love it not to, it has a balance.
This discussion has been closed.