Multiple business

I have 2 different business incomes. Can I use quicken for both to track both incomes and personal

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For many years I tracked my wife's consulting business, my consulting business (completely separate from hers) and our other income/expenses in Q Home & Business.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming that both businesses report their taxes using your combined personal Form 1040 and 2 copies of Schedule C ...
    Setting up a 2nd business in your currently active Quicken data file is easy:
    Click the Business tab / Business Tools button / Manage Business Information.
    Add the new business description and off you go.
    Tax - related reports will show transactions related to each business as belonging to Schedule C, Copy 1 or 2 respectively.
    When writing new Customer Invoices just select which business this invoice is to be assigned to.
    More information is available in Quicken Help, Contents tab, Book Manage your business
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 different business incomes. Can I use quicken for both to track both incomes and personal
      just to clarify features - WHICH version of Quicken do you have, or are getting -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.