Q17 Calendar doesn't refresh automatically

If I delete,change, or move the date of a scheduled transaction, the calendar does not refresh the daily balances. If I then click the arrow to move a month forwards or backwards and then come back to this month, the daily balances all update. It's annoying and has been happening for a couple of years or more (I should have posted this back when I first noticed it but have just been living with it). When I say "calendar", I'm talking about the main one that is available on the ribbon bar.

I'm currently using Q17 R19.5 build 26.1.19.5 on a new Win 10 laptop but saw the same issue on my prior Win 10 laptop. My data file is not particularly large (49MB) and my account with the most transactions has about 2500. Quicken is running fine other than this small issue.

I found a couple of old postings describing similar behavior but never saw a resolution so I thought I'd re-ask the question. Any ideas?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    For what it may be worth, I am not able to reproduce the issue using Quicken 2019 R20.15 on Windows 7.
This discussion has been closed.