Saved report has wrong budget year

Options
shawn
shawn Member ✭✭
I repeatedly update my saved reports with new dates and other settings. Everything else saves except the budget year. I have several budgets and several budget years. It always reverts to the earliest budget year.

It appears that there is no way to actually save the budget year.

(I've been dealing with this issue for several versions. I'm a *very* long time Quicken users.)

Answers

• shawn
    shawn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I would like to report his as a bug, but I can't find a link to do that. Can someone post the link?
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I tried what you describe in QWin Premier US 2019 R20.15. What version of Quicken are you running?

[Edited] With the Current Budget report, it appears to save the date range I have selected for display and pick the budget year corresponding to the first year in the date range. If I pick a different budget year, it uses the budget amounts, accounts, and categories for that year, but if I save and re-open the report it always reverts to the first year's settings. 

If the date range covers more than one year, the report repeats the selected year's budget amounts, accounts, and Categories in the later years.

Does this match what you are seeing?

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.