Is it possible to reduce the height of the graph in investments? (Q Mac)

oldtimeone
oldtimeone Member
edited August 2019 in Investing (Mac)
I have more than enough stocks to fill the bottom listing and more. Can't get it all on the page without reducing the height of the graph. Height really doesn't matter as its all relative anyway.

(edited for readability)

Best Answers

Answers

• oldtimeone
    oldtimeone Member
    Thanks. I had wanted to reduce the graph permanently but making it go away is a reasonable answer.
  • oldtimeone
    oldtimeone Member
    If you reduce it to a smaller size, it always comes back to the original size
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Ah, yes, you're right. I thought they had fixed that somewhere along the way. The opposite is not true: if you make the default graph taller, that setting will stick through clicking on different acocunts and restarting Quicken. I don't know why taller sticks, completely closed sticks, but a shorter setting doesn't stick.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @oldtimeone You might want to take a minute to use Report a Problem on the Quicken Help menu to register a complaint that a shrunken graph setting doesn't stick. If several people do this, it might get the attention of the development team. A fix for this doesn't seem like it would be too complex.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.