Pre-set Monthly recurring bills

Hopefully this will make sense.... We all have those SAME monthly bills that keep recurring. I am wondering if there is a way to make a snippet or pre-set monthly withdraw type file so each month I go in, click on that and it will automatically load my recurring monthly bills? I guess to make it simpler I just want to push a button or upload a file that will automatically put my monthly bills into that's months register....

Does that make sense? If so is there currently a way to-do this?

2019 Quicken Deluxe ~ windows

Best Answer

Answers

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    As an addition to Sherlock's answer I would up the 3 days before the due date to 32 or 33 days that way there will always be a months worth of the transactions in the register.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowman said:
    As an addition to Sherlock's answer I would up the 3 days before the due date to 32 or 33 days that way there will always be a months worth of the transactions in the register.
    I wouldn't. That involves changing each and every reminder. There's a much simpler way to add future reminders to the register. In fact, it's called "Reminders to show in register."

But it sounds to me like the OP was unaware of Reminders (formerly called Scheduled Transactions) altogether. If that was the case, online help has the info; just search help for Reminders.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.