Why is Quicken customer support telling me CC-510 error in Qicken 2019 does not exist?

Options
Technical problems on Qicken's end has severed communication with my financial institutions (CC-510 Error) and it is not on my end. I deactivated all my accounts, now I recieve "Sorry, We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) when trying to Activate One Step Update on any/all of my accounts. It is though my paid annual subscription has been blocked internally by Quicken. After sending error report from within Quicken and an hour and half on the phone with customer support, uploading conn.log and ofx.log, I was told to contact Microsoft, really??? Has anyone in this community found a legitimate fix for this? I can't believe I'm the only individual that is having this problem. After 10 days of this, I feel I'm not getting what I now have to pay for, yearly. Have had no problems with Quicken since 1996, when you could purchase the product off the store shelf.

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

During One Step Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct Connect or Web Connect work OK ...

Please do not use any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community to correct online banking errors.  Instead, please contact Support.
    This also applies if you get error CC-510
    Support has access to a tool that can "reset" the User profile internally on the server.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks to me like the people who you talked to haven't gotten word yet about the procedure to follow in order to resolve your problem. They should have ...
    Support needs to do something on a Quicken server to fix it.
    Please read this discussion for more details:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7857773/error-code-cc-510

• Go302LX
    Go302LX Member ✭✭
    Options
    I wanted to Thank You all and especially Quicken Natalie for the proper advice.
    Having my account "Reset" fixed CC-510 error.
This discussion has been closed.