How to restore/reset QuickFill function after exceeding 2000 limit and deleting all.

Exceeded 2007 Windows memorized transaction limit. Deleted all memorized payees. adding new memorized payees; however the QuickFill will not work. How to reset the function. Function does not work on the subject file. Same function works on another file.

Best Answers

• basicuser
    basicuser Member
    Answer ✓
    This is fixed. I read another comment here and found the file-validation function. I removed ALL the memorized payees AND validated the file that and that restored the QuickFill function. THANK YOU! This topic can be closed!
  • basicuser
    basicuser Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks 'splasher'! It took some time to figure it out; too bad I did not learn something about a more current edition...:-)
    Also, reading the relevant parts of the "Official Guide" helped. If all fails read the instructions....I will add: EARLY or ASAP; furthermore, whether you need it or not!

Answers

• basicuser
    basicuser Member
    Answer ✓
    This is fixed. I read another comment here and found the file-validation function. I removed ALL the memorized payees AND validated the file that and that restored the QuickFill function. THANK YOU! This topic can be closed!
  • basicuser
    basicuser Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks 'splasher'! It took some time to figure it out; too bad I did not learn something about a more current edition...:-)
    Also, reading the relevant parts of the "Official Guide" helped. If all fails read the instructions....I will add: EARLY or ASAP; furthermore, whether you need it or not!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Just in case ...

Old Quicken Patch downloads 2000+

When running an old, unsupported Quicken version you may no longer be able to download bug fixes (patch files) directly from Quicken.
    However, until further notice they are still available here:
    US version: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html
    Canadian version: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatchescanadian.html
    If clicking on Help / About Quicken does not show the highest Release number available for your version (year), as shown on this webpage, download and install the appropriate file(s) from the link above.

This discussion has been closed.