How to delete columns in Windows QW from the Bills and Income reminder page.

A recent upgrade added columns that I do not use and it makes the page too wide. Just a nuisance having to resize the page every time I use it. How do you delete them as you can on other pages.

Answers

• Hello Bruce Hollett,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response. 

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that under Help>About Quicken. Also please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other users are best able to assist. 

If you have not already done so, please review the information outlined in this Support Article for details on customizing the columns to display in your Quicken register(s).

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here? I'd like to see what this particular view looks like on your screen.
    The Windows Snipping Tool (available with Windows 7 and up) can be used to capture a partial screen image and save it to a file.  Microsoft Paint can be used to annotate the image.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
    To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.
    To attach the image here, start composing your reply in the "Type your comment" box at the bottom of this webpage. Drag and drop the image or, at the top of the text entry window you'll see a row of icons beginning with B I S
    Click the "Attach image" icon (the one that looks like a tiny landscape with mountain and sun). It will allow you to select and upload the captured image file(s) from your computer. The captured image(s) will be inserted at wherever the cursor is located in the text.
This discussion has been closed.