unable to edit transaction method list

Running Quicken 2019 with version R22.12.
Trying to edit the Method of payment list. Opened the list and looked for the "Edit" function. There is no "Edit" function to select.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hmmm....  I went to my checking account Register - the bottom row for today -
    clicked on the "down arrow" in the CHECK column...
    pop-up window - at the bottom - EDIT -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ps56k: was trying to get to edit from the calendar entries - doesn't work there. Must be in the transaction register as you said.

UKR: Looked for similar previous questions but never came across the one you pointed to. Is difficult to narrow down where to search, and then to go through the entire list of questions. Thanx for the direction.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps56k: was trying to get to edit from the calendar entries - doesn't work there. Must be in the transaction register as you said.

UKR: Looked for similar previous questions but never came across the one you pointed to. Is difficult to narrow down where to search, and then to go through the entire list of questions. Thanx for the direction.
    What do you mean? You didn't click the link I gave you in my earlier response? Here it is again:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7861730/how-to-add-payment-method-to-method-cheque-drop-down-table

This discussion has been closed.