trade not showing up in holdings

win rss.17 build 27.1.22.17. i entered a mutual fund soldx. quicken is showing the money going to the other account but not changing the share holdings, no matter i change the date of "show me the holdings of". first time this has happened. thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• beckers
    beckers Member ✭✭
    no, i do not transfer my transactions from the brokerage. this was all hand entered. and yes i rebooted. i don't download transactions because i had options xactions in this account and quicken flips out over that. other ideas?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    beckers said:
    no, i do not transfer my transactions from the brokerage. this was all hand entered. and yes i rebooted. i don't download transactions because i had options xactions in this account and quicken flips out over that. other ideas?
    Perhaps you entered your own placeholder (for example, Adjust Share Balance).

If you haven't already, I suggest you coerce Quicken into recalculating the investment account holdings: open the investment account, press Ctrl + Alt + Z, and select OK.

• beckers
    beckers Member ✭✭
    never heard of that but did it. nope. still showing the wrong holdings yet on the overview, it shows last transaction as 10/23/19, which is the actual date of the sale and transfer but if i click on holdings and then the + on that, it doesn't show the xaction on 10/23/19
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    beckers said:
    never heard of that but did it. nope. still showing the wrong holdings yet on the overview, it shows last transaction as 10/23/19, which is the actual date of the sale and transfer but if i click on holdings and then the + on that, it doesn't show the xaction on 10/23/19
    Have you tried deleting and reentering the transaction?

Otherwise, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
  • beckers
    beckers Member ✭✭
    yes, i deleted and manually reentered
This discussion has been closed.