Banking transactions not updating on iOS devices (updated title)

Options
thinair
thinair Member ✭✭
After hours working with support with a ios moble problem were ios devices can not update banking transactions I was told it's a known problem since Sept 12th,2019 with no ETA for resolution. So why is this not listed anywhere and it takes Quicken Support hours to come back with "known proble"?

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @thinair

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue and your experience with Quicken Support, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing the last call with Support and understand that you were (are) receiving an error when attempting to enter new transactions in the Mobile App and sync those transactions to the desktop software - is that correct?

If so, we were aware of an issue causing new or edited transactions to fail when syncing.

That issue has been resolved as of 10/30/19 and Users should no longer receive an error.  More information on this known issue is also available here.

Are you still experiencing issues adding/editing transactions in the Quicken Mobile App?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.