The Memo Line is Printing Too Close to Routing and Account Information On Checks

The Memo Line is Printing Too Close to Routing and Account Information On Checks, anyone seen discussion on this? Align feature moves everything up or down, this needs to be remedied at a higher level, thanks

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's at least one other recent post about the same issue
    and I remember reading a few older ones in the past.
    There also are similar discussions about this issue on The Quicken for Windows side of the Community.
    Neither of those discussions has resulted in a good resolution. Suggestions were to review printer System Properties settings and/or to slighlty move the entire text image up, so it prints a little higher on the check.

• Thank you for your reply, we both know this is not the solution, it requires a tweak in the program because that line is hard coded to be there.
    When I push the whole image up, the payee line is compromised
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your reply, we both know this is not the solution, it requires a tweak in the program because that line is hard coded to be there.
    When I push the whole image up, the payee line is compromised
    By how much are you shifting the image up? 1/8 of an inch? More?
    Are you sure your printer is not magnifying the printed image to something above 100%?
    Have you tried setting Printer Properties to 8.5*11", 100% reduction/magnification (or even a bit of a size reduction like 90%)?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Try 99% to see if that will work; much more and nothing on the check will be where it belongs.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.