Duplicate transactions with Citi

This discussion was created from comments split from: Citi Credit Cards and Their Application to Quicken..

Comments

• SFischthal
    SFischthal Member ✭✭
    My citi card accounts all download twice causing dups for all transactions????
    Also, quicken wants to delete an account from the one-step-update which does not exist
  • SFischthal
    SFischthal Member ✭✭
    each time I start quicken it downloads transactions over and over....only for citibank credit cards...
    chase bank transactions also screwed up with dups and/or missing transactions...online balance not even close to bank numbers...
    something has happened to quicken and better be corrected quickly!
  • SFischthal
    SFischthal Member ✭✭
    BFCU bank no longer synchs with Quicken...no matter what I try
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• SFischthal
    SFischthal Member ✭✭
    Quicken 2017 R19.7 Windows 10,no error messages... issues with Citi, BFCU, Chase... with Citi each time I start quicken and it does a OSU it download All citi credit card transactions over and over duplicating transactions... BFCU suddenly stopped all downloads, I deleted the files and tried to recreate them from scratch but nothing was found, I went to the bank website logged on to my accounts and they were there but Quicken could not find them.....Chase just loses checking transactions randomly.... all of this on my desktop... I have tried to recreate all accounts in a new Quicken file, the file gets created but once I make it my default startup file the OSU messes up....PLEASE HELP, TAXES ARE COMING
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hello SFischthal,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven' received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with missing transactions, please take a moment to review the steps and information provided here.

If the trouble persists and this is an ongoing issue, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.