Where do i find what version of Quicken I am using? I just picked "other"

what else am I supposed to write?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try HELP, About Quicken while you're in the product.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you need to know the version?  Do you have another question about Quicken?  Where did you pick "other"?  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• corigirl
    corigirl Member
    B/c I was asked in a necessary question to register for The Community.
  • corigirl
    corigirl Member
    Notacpa—the Help section is very limited to specific questions. Being so new, I am still unfamiliar with Quicken’s ‘language’
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then why were you registering for the community?  Do you have other questions about Quicken?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• corigirl
    corigirl Member
    Actually, this started with looking for answers I could understand about reconciling my accounts. I found the reconciliation area but couldn’t understand the method (split screen debits/credits) for accounting for comparison to my bank generated monthly statement. AND it indicated a sizable discrepancy (wouldn’t balance) and I always balance😁. I have been using MicroSoft Money and then a follow on product(almost identical) for almost 30 years so it’s not like I haven’t been using software for accting. I feel it should be much simpler for these basic functions.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    corigirl said:
    Notacpa—the Help section is very limited to specific questions. Being so new, I am still unfamiliar with Quicken’s ‘language’
    "About Quicken" is an option on the HELP Menu.  It's not an entry in Q Help.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• corigirl
    corigirl Member
    Thanks, I’ll look there in the AM. I’m sure once i get past the initial learning everything will fall into place.
  • corigirl
    corigirl Member
    Volvogirl—I was told when I had a learning overview that the community was a good resource.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might help with the learning curve ...

Are you new to Quicken for Windows?

Welcome.
    Please read this for more information, some videos and a list of resources to help familiarize yourself with Quicken:
    https://www.quicken.com/quicken-tips
    https://www.quicken.com/complete-guide-getting-started-quicken-2018-windows

Quicken Help! (Quicken for Windows)

If you're unsure on how to do something, you can find more information about a specific task, function, feature or report in Quicken Help.
    To access Quicken Help simply press the F1 key from anywhere in Quicken (or click Help in the Menu bar, then click Quicken Help).
    Use the Contents tab to see the available books in Quicken Help. Click on one of the books to open it. Click on a chapter to drill down to more details.
    Or use the Search tab to search using keywords, e.g., "buy security".
    Some Quicken view screens may have a blue (or yellow) button with a question mark. Click it to get view - specific help.

This discussion has been closed.