How do I turn OFF "Spending Trends" in reporting?

Options
How do I turn OFF "Spending Trends" in reporting?

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which report are you referring to? How do you get there in Quicken?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • NCBryan01
    NCBryan01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It seems to appear on Spending reports, particularly the 1st 5 reports under Reports/Spending menu. . Easy to see it by choosing Reports - Spending - Itemized Cagegories.. Just as one example. The little chart icon to the left of each line. Kinda annoying to me and while could be useful on occasion I don't have a need for it and it clutters up the report.
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of no way to get rid of that, but note It doesn’t show up on the actual printed report. 

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• NCBryan01
    NCBryan01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yep, I figured that out.. However on the screen I have to scale the display in Windows to 125% or it's just too difficult to see anything at all. Most apps scale without problems and I never have an issue..---- That is until Quicken 2020. This app is a nightmare to use with the 125% scaling. anything in the report window that's a dynamic/clickable object (like these little chart icons) makes it worse. I could use large font setting in Quicken and go back to 100% scaling and it's fine but I can't see anything else I use. I'm not a fan of the clunkiness, jerky, and unpredictable interface in this new version of Quicken. It has a hard time rendering anything at 125% scaling and the display performance is lousy. Thus I want to get rid of anything displaying that I don't need.
This discussion has been closed.