Quicken 2012 H&B quotes not working

Several days ago my Quicken 2012 H&B stopped being able to download Quotes or Historical prices. Why?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must have had 2013.  If you had 2012 you were very lucky.   They turned off the Quote update for 2013 around Oct. 11, 2019.  

Even after Quicken 2013 was discontinued (sunsetted) April 30, 2016 we could still download quotes until around Oct. 11, 2019.   Same thing happened in my 2004 version.  I still got quotes for a couple years past the cutoff.  Here's one post,

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7862016/quicken-2013-wont-update-securities

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Lee Boszak
    Lee Boszak Member ✭✭
    Definitely 2012, although Have 2013 through 2019 but still use 2012.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it had to do with discontinuing Q Mac 2007.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Lee Boszak
    Lee Boszak Member ✭✭
    I have bought every version of Quicken since the DOS days. I tried the newer versions but preferred the look and feel of 2012 which still worked with Pocket Quicken 2.5 on my Palm TX. And yes, only one version of Quicken can be on a PC but I have multiple PC's because I used to do some software development.

Guess I'll finally have to bite the bullet. My current subscription runs out in Oct. 2020. But I just hate subscription based software. It was the reason I stopped being a Beta Tester for Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.