How can I print a statement for a customer showing unpaid invoices?

I used to know how to do this in older versions, but can't figure out how to do it now. :( Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Best Answer

• LBeck
    LBeck Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Ah, I've just had an epiphany! I was using the "standard menus" (recommended by Quicken). Once I switched back to "classic menus", I saw things as they used to be. WHY would Quicken do this to us?? 😜

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to remember that INVOICES and STATEMENTS are different things in Q.
    Look at BUSINESS, Invoices & Estimates, Print Statements for customer-by-customer outstandings (that you could send to the customer)  OR BUSINESS, Business Reports, Accounts Receivable for a report on ALL of your outstanding accounts.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• LBeck
    LBeck Member ✭✭
    That is exactly how I used to do it. Now I don't see any of those options available to me. What am I missing?
  • LBeck
    LBeck Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Ah, I've just had an epiphany! I was using the "standard menus" (recommended by Quicken). Once I switched back to "classic menus", I saw things as they used to be. WHY would Quicken do this to us?? 😜
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    LBeck said:
    There's more than one way to do things in Quicken ...
    Quicken would like you to use the (newer) Tabs bar and its menus and action buttons instead of the traditional Classic Menu

This discussion has been closed.