How do I fix a failed connection with SEI-AccessMyPortfolio.com?

I installed the new Quicken Subscription a few days ago and my connection to SEI-AccessMyPortfolio stopped working with various error codes. The most common is OL-301-A. I tried to deactivate and reactivate but now Quicken cannot even connect. I tried all of the suggested solutions that Quicken provided online but have yet to be successful. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Best Answer

• imapgmr
    imapgmr Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Just tried again and it worked. Originally I tried at around 8:20a. They are probably located in California and it was 5:20a Pacific time. I guess they hadn't finished installing their patch as yet. Anyway good news from here.

Answers

• bchai
    bchai Member
    Just started getting download error with SEI accessmyportfolio using Mac version 5.13.3

Download Error (2000) General error and no transactions are downloading anymore. Tried to deactivate and establish fresh connection but same error.
  • Dlochmiller
    Dlochmiller Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem, I get "general error" as a description of why it can't connect
  • Steve231@
    Steve231@ Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same issue for the last week or so...
  • Dlochmiller
    Dlochmiller Member ✭✭
    I have found out today that there is a patch file being applied tonight, but not sure which side is creating the patch - Quicken or SEI
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found out today that there is a patch file being applied tonight, but not sure which side is creating the patch - Quicken or SEI

HOW, from whom, did you find this out?  Because I'd suspect that if the source is Q, then the patch is created by Q, and if the source is SEI then the patch is created by SEI.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Dlochmiller
    Dlochmiller Member ✭✭
    I have a rather aggressive SEI representative, that contacted SEI tech support directly and found this out, after a major maintenance weekend at SEI the patch is from SEI
  • imapgmr
    imapgmr Member ✭✭
    Still not working....
  • imapgmr
    imapgmr Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Just tried again and it worked. Originally I tried at around 8:20a. They are probably located in California and it was 5:20a Pacific time. I guess they hadn't finished installing their patch as yet. Anyway good news from here.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.