Changing a custom date

Options
I am trying to set a custom date for my report. It will only use up to Sept 19, 2019. I've tried to edit a saved report. It shows at the top of the report April 01 2018 to Dec 14 2019 but the report only goes to Sept 19 2019. I've even set up a new report and the same date appears. Why is this happening? Can it be fixed?

Best Answer

• Nancy Weir
    Nancy Weir Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I got it fixed. There were transactions after Sept 19th but the category was incorrect. Therefore, the transactions didn't show up for the date range I stated.
    Thanks for your assistance. It made me look closer at the later transactions.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you saying that Quicken accepts the ending date you have set for the report but there are no transactions after Sept. 19?

When you set up the new report, what report are you using and how did you access it? The cleanest way to access a standard report is via the main Reports menu then Banking, Spending, Investing, etc not a saved report or EasyAnswer, which may filter the data in ways you did not intend.

Are you sure that the accounts, categories, etc you have selected for the report include transactions since Sept. 19?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Nancy Weir
    Nancy Weir Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I got it fixed. There were transactions after Sept 19th but the category was incorrect. Therefore, the transactions didn't show up for the date range I stated.
    Thanks for your assistance. It made me look closer at the later transactions.
This discussion has been closed.