Reports not breaking down

I tried to pull a report (Cash Flow), but when I click on the individual lines Quicken won't break it down to itemize it by transaction. I also pulled a saved report and it doesn't do it on that either. Anyone else having issues?
Using Quicken 2020 Version R23.18
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Terry Drew Karanen
    Terry Drew Karanen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Found what you were talking about - that fixed it. Thanks for your help!

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you click once on a line in the Cash Flow report is the number outlined? (It should be)

When you double-click, does anything happen? (It should open a detailed report)
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Yeah, I know what it SHOULD do, but it's not doing it.
    Check out the screen shot below. It's like it's trying, but no quite getting there! LOL! I've tried updating the program, closing it and reopening it, but nada.
  • It doesn't matter what report I try to run - a new one or one that's saved. That's the same response I get on all report requests. However ... I closed this file (my personal account) and opened another file (my business account) , and the latter runs perfectly. So do the reports from archived reports from previous years. I'm thinking that the one file I use for my personal finances is corrupt in some way. Perhaps restoring it to a previous copy?
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if you answered the question in my previous post and let us know if there is a Reset Columns button, and if so whether it has any effect.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Terry Drew Karanen
    Terry Drew Karanen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Found what you were talking about - that fixed it. Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.