Why has One Step Update with S&T Bank has not worked since this weekend?

Options
When I select Account Update, I receive errors on my S&T Bank account

Best Answer

• craigneal
    craigneal Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Error is is different today. It said S&T needed more information. I provided my phone number and the download appeared to have work. I say appeared as I have not transactions to download as I downloaded them from, S&T earlier today.

I am running Quicken Premier, Year 2020. Version R23.18. Membership valid until 12/26/2020. I click the "Update Accounts" icon in the tool bar to initiate One Step Update.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And those errors are ???
    Also, what Q product are you running?  What BUILD of Q?  When does your subscription expire?  This info can be found by doing HELP, About Quicken.
    Also HOW are you doing those updates?  Do TOOLS, Account List.  What does it say in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the account(s)

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• craigneal
    craigneal Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Error is is different today. It said S&T needed more information. I provided my phone number and the download appeared to have work. I say appeared as I have not transactions to download as I downloaded them from, S&T earlier today.

I am running Quicken Premier, Year 2020. Version R23.18. Membership valid until 12/26/2020. I click the "Update Accounts" icon in the tool bar to initiate One Step Update.
This discussion has been closed.