Why Reconcile won't read all my transactions?

Phil L
Phil L Member
I have been using Quicken for the past 15 years using Windows without any problems. I recently deiced to upgrade to the current version. I am having a problem doing a Reconcile on my checking account. My checking account is up dated for 2019 but the reconcile screen only shows transactions for January and February 2019. Anybody have a clue as to whats happening and how I can correct it?

I have tried the basic restart computer and a reinstall of the Quicken software bur still get the same problem. .

Thank you. Cheers! Phil

Best Answers

• Phil L
    Phil L Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for answering my question over the holidays.

Your last response solved my problem. Now on to getting ready for my taxes. I know reconcile is not required for taxes but it keeps my books nice and neat.

Have a blessed new year. 2020 the year of perfect sight.

Cheers and Peace! Phil

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the information available here.

Be sure to view the section at the bottom of the article under "Troubleshooting" entitled "What if Some of my Transactions are Missing?"

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Phil L
    Phil L Member
    Thank you Tyka. I did review the material you suggested and I did no find a solution. As I stated I have been using Quicken to reconcile my paper bank statements for 15 years. This problem started when I updated Quicken.

When I try to reconcile one month I can't see all the transactions in my checking account on the reconcile screen. I have all my transactions for 2019 in Quicken account. The reconcile screen only shows me January and February 2019.
  • Phil L
    Phil L Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for answering my question over the holidays.

Your last response solved my problem. Now on to getting ready for my taxes. I know reconcile is not required for taxes but it keeps my books nice and neat.

Have a blessed new year. 2020 the year of perfect sight.

Cheers and Peace! Phil
This discussion has been closed.