"Show in List" Missing from Bill & Income Reminder Screen

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I change "show in list" in bills and reminders.

Comments

• dp1972
    dp1972 Member
    I have this problem too. There is no way to edit the Show In List value for "Bill and Income Reminders" screen. If you right click and edit, there is no field available for Show In List. Did this problem get solved for someone else?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    To change the Show in List value, edit the reminder: select the reminder, press Alt + D, select Change next to Remind me in X days in the Option Settings region.
  • schabelf
    schabelf Member ✭✭
    I have this same problem. I created a repeating online payment to pay an identical amount for 12 months on the first of the month. The show in list number is 0 days, so I don't know if this bill is going to be paid or was paid without checking the bank's website. The advice from Sherlock didn't do anything for me. It just opens the same edit window you get by right clicking on the reminder and clicking edit or selecting the reminder and clicking edit in the toolbar. The resulting window only allows you to change the amount and number of payments. Reading elsewhere says the default is supposed to be 3 days so how this is set to zero i don't know. Setting up a repeating online payment for my electric bill is the only thing more complicated than simply paying a bill that. i do with Quicken and it has always been and is a real pain. you should be able to set a payment amount, the payee, the date of the first payment, show in list value and number of payments and the account to pay from simply and in one window labeled "Create a Recurring online payment". Anthing more complicated than that is just bad code writing.
This discussion has been closed.