In/Out/What's Left view doubling up my paycheck (and tax) amounts

Options
Hi, I just moved from Quicken 2017 to the subscription service. For years, I've had my paycheck correctly showing in the In/Out/What's Left view. With the move to the newer Quicken, it's doubling up the split category for Salary coming from my scheduled transaction. When I click on Expected Income, it shows two separate instances of my salary (same amount, same date). Same thing happens for the corresponding tax payments from the transaction as well.

I've confirmed that there's just one instance of the scheduled transaction in Income reminders. I've even deleted and re-added it. Same thing - keeps doubling the inputs from that split.

I couldn't find anything like this in prior posts. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @GPlez,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, I suggest performing a Validate & Repair on your data file, following the steps outlined here.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• GPlez
    GPlez Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I'm using Quicken Premier R23.18. I ran Validate & Repair - still getting the same error.

When I look at other types of reporting on the scheduled paycheck transactions (e.g., in the Bills & Income tab - Income & Transfers; in Bill & Income Reminders), everything is accurate. It's only doubling the transactions in the In/Out/What's Left view.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @GPlez,

Thank you for posting back in with those additional details!

If you have not already done so, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting of this issue, as Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have.

You may consider having the Support Agent screen share with you so that they can see what's going on and help you towards resolving this matter.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.