Online Billers in Bills & Income Tab does not show full account list for payment.

Options
Since before the New Year Quicken does not show the full list of accounts for Billers in the Bills & Income Tab when selecting pay for a biller. Currently it only displays the first account in alphabetical order at the top of the account list. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any known fix for this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• pbertetti
    pbertetti Member
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue (Q17 Windows). The Quicken Bill Pay account has disappeared from the One Step Update window and the payee list defaults to another bank account. I can change the online account in the dropdown list (on the Onlne Center page) to Quicken Bill Pay (it's listed as zzz quicken Bill Pay) but I cannot update or send payments to the Biil Pay account (my other financial institutions update balances and transactions).

I could use some help
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @wallaceeward & @pbertetti,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response. 

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you. 

I suggest taking a look at this Alert to see if the steps provided help in resolving this matter for you.

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie 

• wallaceeward
    wallaceeward Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Natalie,
    My version is R23.21 Build 27.1.23.21

I was hoping the issue would be resolved with the most recent update. However, the issue persists. When in the Bills and Income Tab, I select the "Pay" button next to an onliner biller all the payments accounts have defaulted to a Capital One Credit Card. When hitting the drop down menu this is the only account showing on the list. However, if I select the drop down arrow next to the online biller rather than the "Pay" button and select "Enter" all of my accounts appear in the drop down menu and the biller payment account has defaulted to the correct account. What could be causing this issue?

Best Regards,
    Wallace Ward
This discussion has been closed.