Manage Bill and Income Reminders window

Options
davidlambert
davidlambert Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
I have a subscription (Canada) and Quicken is installed on three devices (a Windows tablet, a laptop PC and a desktop PC) and on the laptop, the Bill and Income Reminders window always opens full screen while on the other two devices, it opens as a normal window (doesn't fill the entire screen). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on the laptop with no success. The behaviour on the other two devices is desired yet I cannot get this behaviour on the laptop. Is there a registry setting or something that persists after uninstall that QcleanUI (supposedly embedded in installation download) does not or cannot remove that needs to be changed?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @davidlambert,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, I suggest taking a look at the information and steps outlined here for some basic troubleshooting of this issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• davidlambert
    davidlambert Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Unfortunately, before trying to use the information provided at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7851545/faq-troubleshooting-101-installation-and-data-file-problems-quicken-for-windows, the power supply failed on my HP Envy laptop. I've ordered a replacement but will have to wait several days before it arrives and I am able to try any solutions from FAQ: Troubleshooting 101 - Installation and Data File Problems (Quicken for Windows). The attached image is from Help>About Quicken.

(redacted personal info from attached image)
This discussion has been closed.