how do I show the memo line?

Options
Used 2007 for 12 years, now starting with Quicken for Mac 2020 subscription. I use memo line heavily but now find that memo is hidden under Edit details. I want to see my memos for the transactions. Can I show memos?

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To show/hide columns, you can click on Columns at the lower right. Alternatively, you can right (control) click on a column header to show the same options.

Once displayed, you can drag the headers around (left to right)  to your preferred order Clicking on each will make it the sort key. Clicking again will allow you to toggle between ascending/descending, etc. You will want to leave the register sorted by date for daily use.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    To show/hide columns, you can click on Columns at the lower right. Alternatively, you can right (control) click on a column header to show the same options.

Once displayed, you can drag the headers around (left to right)  to your preferred order Clicking on each will make it the sort key. Clicking again will allow you to toggle between ascending/descending, etc. You will want to leave the register sorted by date for daily use.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    …and then you can adjust the width of any column by clicking and dragging the separator line between column headings. I typically make my Memo column wider than it defaults to, and make some of the other columns narrower.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • lbutters
    lbutters Member
    Options
    Thank you! Very grateful!
This discussion has been closed.