Cannot download new investment transactions from Schwab. Help anyone?

I use the latest version of Q and latest Windows 10 software. I update my portfolio from Schwab regularly. Since last week the 'one step update" downloads quotes and places a red tag on the account that has new transactions but they are not actually downloaded. Has anyone has this problem?

Best Answer

• Chiquito
    Chiquito Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Tyka! I also spoke with David via a number given to me by Schwab tech support. Surprisingly, the call was answered within a few minutes.
    Here is what I did (I am writing this so that it'll be available to me, and others, if the issue reappears). PLEASE, make sure you have made a back up just in case.
    After launching Q, tools>account list> investment accounts>select account with problem (again transactions not downloaded is the issue)>edit>online services (in this screen select automatic entry is: off). Repeat this steps for other accounts with the same problem. ok out of this screen and click on "done" and close Q. Relaunch Q (wait for whatever the program needs to do and the problem was fixed.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Chiquito

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to correct the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Chiquito
    Chiquito Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks Tyka! I also spoke with David via a number given to me by Schwab tech support. Surprisingly, the call was answered within a few minutes.
    Here is what I did (I am writing this so that it'll be available to me, and others, if the issue reappears). PLEASE, make sure you have made a back up just in case.
    After launching Q, tools>account list> investment accounts>select account with problem (again transactions not downloaded is the issue)>edit>online services (in this screen select automatic entry is: off). Repeat this steps for other accounts with the same problem. ok out of this screen and click on "done" and close Q. Relaunch Q (wait for whatever the program needs to do and the problem was fixed.