Problem removing recurring payment instruction.

I created a new online payment but mistakenly set it up to be a recurring payment. I deleted the recurring payment, which was never transmitted to my financial institution, but it still comes up to be transmitted in online center and I get prompted each time I exit Quicken. The payment instruction only appears in Online Center, not in Manage Bill & Income Reminders, so it only appears to exist in some queue of outstanding transactions that need to be sent. How can I remove this recurring payment request at this point?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Schoenbaum

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if this helps to remove the payment.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • No. The recurring payment does not appear in the recurring payments tab, nor does it appear in online center for the bank in the payments list tab. It only appears in the list of payments to send when I connect and I also get a warning that I have payments to send every time I exit Quicken.
  • I can confirm that validating the database found and corrected the problem.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.