where can i find the rent roll report for the tenant ledger that you had in the old property manager

where can i find the rent roll report for the tenant ledger that you had in the old property manager

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @t.cartertime,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the Rental Property features in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

I suggest taking a look at the information outlined here for more details on how to manage Rental Properties, including Rental Property Reports, in Quicken.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• Natalie,
    I bought Home Business 2019 in Jan of 2019
    I have been using your Quicken Rental since 2005 which lost all my data
    Your old program had a rent roll report that showed tenants, address of property & general ledger with pay history that included dates, amount of payment, late fees other expenses if tenant was charge misc fees, total still owed by tenant if any or if zero
    its a court issue to show if tenants are in arrears and why
    Thank you your help
  • vermontproperties
    vermontproperties Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    @t.cartertime Did you ever get resolution to your questions? I am still searching and waiting for an answer. I just switched from RPM 2.5 and these are not apples to apples applications and I miss the simplicity and the functionality. Too many screens and key strokes in this version and not the same reporting.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.