Moving multiple investment transaction between accounts in the same file

I’m a Quicken R24.11 user. Recently I found that I could not download my transactions from Fidelity for my investment accounts. Etrade and Ameritrade worked fine. I called up Fidelity and they attempted to fix the problem. They ended up creating duplicate accounts in Quicken! The duplicate investment accounts do not have all transactions going back years. So how do I transfer the investment transactions from my old accounts to these new accounts?

Best Answer

Answers

• Rich Gaughan
    Rich Gaughan Member ✭✭
    Thanks Sherlock, I'll restore a previous version. The problem is the original accounts would NOT connect to Fidelity but these new duplicate accounts will connect. If I have to move transactions I'm looking at moving thousands of transactions. Can I do a Block copy and Move?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Thanks Sherlock, I'll restore a previous version. The problem is the original accounts would NOT connect to Fidelity but these new duplicate accounts will connect. If I have to move transactions I'm looking at moving thousands of transactions. Can I do a Block copy and Move?
    Yes.  When we select Move transaction(s), a window opens that allows us to select the transactions we would like to move.